- Blackshield Awards
- Job Fair
- About Speakers
- Neelu Tripathy
Information Security Consultant at NotSoSecure
Social Engineering Village
Social Engineering Village is an event to understand and apply hands-on the techniques of Social Engineering and is aimed towards security enthusiasts and professionals alike. Participants will be given a set of required flags and allowed to use their systems and resources to perform extensive reconnaissance on the target. This will be followed by live challenges to get special flags. Best team submitting maximum flags will be announced winner.
Social Engineering Village for Nullcon 2017
1. Every team requires to have at least one system/laptop. However, please bring your devices pre-charged as charging points may/may not be provided during the event and are subject to availability.
2. Complete pre-registration and provide your team details here
3. Please bring a photo-id for quick check-in to enter the event( in case pre-registration for team is done)
4. While the village is open to all, knowledge of reconnaissance and OSINT is a plus to win the event.
- A laptop with minimum 10 GB free space and 2 GB RAM(preferably with admin privileges)
- System pre-installed with Kali Linux (either as base OS or in a VM) is recommended
- First Prize: LAN Turtle
- Top three teams get fabulous gift vouchers
- Other goodies to be given on spot
Note: The event is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please be on time. Participants who have done pre-registration will be given preference.
She is working as information security consultant with NotSoSecure Pvt. Ltd. She started as a developer and has been working on vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for web applications and networks. She performs threat modelling and design reviews for financial and banking applications and has a fair idea of the challenges and design solutions for the same. She has a rich background of projects where she worked for building and execution of various threat cases, bending business logic, executing social engineering scenarios, spear phishing, building exploits, red teaming, wireless pentesting, etc. She loves to use her analytical skills to participate in various research activities and innovation. Apart from security assessments, she has conducted assignments such as secure code reviews, red team attacks, data extrusions, network and power audits for various domains such as finance, banking, travel, telecom and so on. Certifications: Offensive Security Certified Professional [OSCP].