|For exactly 3 participants||For 4 or more participants|
*All rates are exclusive of taxes, GST 18%, and payment gateway fee will be charged additionally.
|4 Days Online Training||Late
1st Feb 2021 till Sold Out
|Advanced Infrastructure Security Assesment||23499||530||
|DevSecOps - Automating Security in DevOps||23499||530||
|Hacking and Securing Kubernetes Clusters||23499||530||
|Hacking Modern Desktop apps: Master the Future of Attack Vectors||23499||530||
|ML for Security and Security for ML||23499||530||
|OWASP TOP 10, Java Secure Coding Fundamentals||23499||530||
|Reverse-Engineering and Fuzzing Custom Network Protocol||23499||530||
|Xtreme Android Hacking||23499||530||
|FuzzTrain: A Deep Dive Into All The Fuzz||23499||530||
|Offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil||23499||530||
|Web App Security - Build, Break & Learn||23499||530||
|Windows Kernel Exploitation Advanced||23499||530||
Terms and Conditions:
- The online training class login details will be shared with the participants before 2 days of the training
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
- All rates are exclusive of taxes.
- Payment gateway charges applicable additionally.
- All passes are non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel the training in case of less no. of registrations, Nullcon will inform the attendees at least two weeks before the actual training date in that case.
- Screen & Video recording of the online training is NOT permitted, as these are proprietary material of the trainer. If found a fine of USD15000 onwards would be charged to the student/company employed with.